Friday, January 11, 2013

CORBETT REPORT - BANKS, GOLD AND GUNS

CORBETT REPORT - BANKS, GOLD AND GUNS


Please find below a link to a recent VIDEO interview, between myself and James Corbett, founder and owner of the Corbett Report – www.CorbettReport.com.


We discuss the fudging of the Basel III accords, the state of the Swiss central bank and other central banks around the world, in 2013, the gun control debate in America and much more.



The Corbett Report provides a weekly podcast as well as interviews, articles and videos about current events and suppressed history from an independent perspective.


I am very pleased that my message is reaching an ever wider audience.

1 comment:

  1. David, I really enjoyed your Corbett interview. I enjoyed one you did a while back too. I work for UBS in Zürich in IT and agree with much of what you say about Swiss banks. Ospel is to blame for the mess that UBS has become, he grew the bank recklessly in order to increase is salary and bonuses to US scale.

    Question: Would you feel safe with a large second pillar pension in CS or UBS? Where would you put yours?

    ReplyDelete